Cameroon – Easy Curry Coconut Chicken Sauce
by Verdzekov Bernard
Unlike many order meals, Coconut curry chicken sauce stands out too. In one of my articles, I wrote about Coconut rice. This is delicious meal that have been eating by many people, very nutritious and delicious. Today is about curry coconut chicken sauce. Just to make the difference clear. In general, this is delicious meal with ripe plantains or whit boiled rice and you can see above. This meal doesn’t belong to a particular tribe or people. So, go through the process and prepare yours for yourself and family.
- Salt to taste
- Carrot and green beans
- Coconut milk
- Powder ginger
- Diced chicken
- Red bell pepper
- Vegetable oil
- Green bell pepper
- Seasoning powder
- Curry powder
- Put your vegetable oil in a pot and heat up. When oil has heated up add your diced chicken and stir for about 3min. Add your seasoned powder and stir.
- Add onions and diced red bell pepper. Add your powder ginger and curry powder, Stir well.
- Add your carrot and green beans with your diced tomatoes.
- Add your maggi and salt to taste.
- Add your coconut milk gently while stirring. Allow pot for about 15min. Your Curry Coconut chicken sauce is ready. Remove and serve with white boiled rice.
发表评论Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!