by Ak Studio
Matar keema is an Indian pie of the Mughal Empire. In the Indian region, this food represents special events such as holidays. Interestingly, the Mughal family has this dish in their weekly list. In the beginning, this dish was called Matar keema, but now it is called as Keema Matar. It’s a product that men and women of all ages love. A great recipe idea that is minced with peas. The idea shares a healthy and delicious recipe. This is a delicious Pakistani dish made from meat but the minced flavor used in this recipe is used for different quality. This dish can be served with boiled rice or chapatti for lunch or dinner. I think this is a dish without which Pakistani food is considered incomplete. The recipe I shared is easy to cook and tastes great. A flavor should be done very carefully to ensure that the right amount of ingredients is mixed to get the best taste.
- Keema (Beef Minced) = half kilogram
- Peas = half kilogram
- Yogurt = half cup
- Salt = half teaspoon
- Black Pepper powder = half teaspoon
- Red pepper powder = half teaspoon
- Cumin seeds = half teaspoon
- Coriander powder = half teaspoon
- Oil = as required
- Ginger paste = half teaspoon
- Garlic Paste = half teaspoon
- Water = 3 cup
- Onion = 2 (should be chopped)
- Coriander leaves = as required
- Gram masala powder = half teaspoon
- Green Chili = 3 (should be chopped)
- Tomato = 2 (should be chopped)
- Red pepper = half teaspoon
- First of all wash the mince with water.
- Put the mince in the pan with oil and keep it on medium flame.
- Add 3 cups of water in it.
- Put chopped onion, Ginger paste, Garlic paste and tomato and wait for half hour.
- After half hour add salt, red pepper, black pepper, cumin seeds, coriander powder, garm Masala, green chili, red pepper and oil in it.
- Then wait for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes add yogurt and wait for 5 minutes and fry it in oil.
- After a few minutes add the peas and wait for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes keemay bhare matar is ready.
- Put chopped coriander leaves on it.
- Serve it with boil rice or Chapatti and some sauce.