By Ayesha umar
Tradition in our city
Sajji lovers are common in our city as well as in our country. It’s our tradition to serve sajji in front of our guest as our traditional foods. It is common and famous to eat in Ramadan and in lunch dinner as well as in breakfast. Its taste watered our mouth.
- 1 kilo gram chicken
- 4 table spoon of lemon juice
- Half table spoon of black crushed pepper
- 1 table spoon of ginger paste
- 1 table spoon of garlic paste
- Half table spoon of salt
- Vinegar 1 according to your taste
- 2-3 table spoon of oil
Ingredients for masala of sajji
- Half table spoon dry ginger powder
- 1 table spoon of mango powder
- Half table spoon of cardamom powder
- Half table spoon of black salt
- 1 table spoon of black pepper crushed
- 1 table spoon of cumin seeds
- 1 table spoon of coriander seeds
- First we have to marinate chicken piece with water, vinegar and salt and leave it for 3 to 5 hours.
- Now put lemon juice into a bowl with salt, crushed black pepper, oil, and paste of ginger and paste of garlic and mix them all into the bowl.
- Now mix chicken into the bowl carefully.
- Now cover it with foil paper and put this into the baking tray.
- Now bake for 30 minutes at 200c.
- And cook with steam of coal.
Method for masala
- Put coriander seeds, cumin seeds, and black pepper into the blender.
- Now add ginger paste, garlic paste, mango powder, crushed dry cardamom powder and black pepper into it.
- Now put this onto the chicken.
- And serve it with rice and salad.