Pakistan – Aloo Paratha (Potato Stuffed Fried Chapati)
By Dahiza umar
Paratha is the usually a breakfast of Pakistan, so I share the recipe of our National Breakfast. This dish is called a traditional Pakistan’s recipe which is a form of bread or a chapati which is famous and well known all over the Pakistan, especially in the province of the Punjab. Because the paratha is usually in punjab prepared with butter or our traditional butter known as desi ghee.
The word paratha is actually the union of two words Parat and atta which means layer of cooked dough.
Aloo paratha is the word used to describe aloo is like potato and paratha is fried chapati which is stuffed with potato filling
Aloo Paratha is most popular flatbread that is stuffed with cooked spiced potato filling. It’s the culture of Pakistan to take Paratha as breakfast with a hot cup of tea. Paratha is available in the Restaurant of Pakistan as well as in the street of the Pakistan. As it is stuffed with traditional spiced potato that is very healthy. This delicious Paratha also contains eggs and we all know this that egg is complete perfect diet.
As we know this that in these days people are avoiding visiting the market for food or in other words we can say this that people are restricted to their homes save their lives form the virus. It is difficult the availability of any ready made dish in the market of Pakistan. So I have prepared this recipe that is easy to prepare and best in taste and good for your health. Prepare this Delicious Aloo Paratha at home and enjoy it with your family.
Delicious aloo paratha
The recipe of Delicious aloo Paratha consists of three steps that are given below in detail:-
1st step preparing mixture of Paratha
2nd step Preparing dough of flour
3rd Fry the Paratha
- Boiled potato 250 grams
- Eggs 2
- Salt quarter tsp
- Black Pepper ½ tsp
- Red pepper ½ tsp
- Cumin ½ tsp
- Coriander grinded ½ tsp
- Onion 2 chopped
- Oil 1 cup
- Ginger paste ½ tsp
- Garlic Paste ½ tsp
- Superfine white flour (meeda) ½ cup
- Wheat Flour 1 cup
- Water 3 cup
Filling of potato
- First of all take potato and boiled it
- Put ½ cup oil in the hot pan and keep the pan on the medium flame.
- Then put the chopped onion in the oil till 5 minutes until the onion turned into brown color,
- After 05 minutes put the Ginger paste and Garlic paste in it and wait for 01 minute
- Add ½ tsp salt, black pepper, red pepper , coriander and Cumin, wait for 01 minute
- After 10 minutes add mashed boiled potato. Mixture is ready.
- Wait for 10 minutes to keep it cools.
- boil the eggs well, mashed them and put them in the potato mixture.
- The Mixture of paratha is ready
- Take wheat flour and superfine flour (meeda) and mix them in a bowl
- Put ¼ tsp salt in it.
- Put the 01 cup water in it to make smooth dough
- Dough is ready, covered it for half hour
- Make little ball of the dough.
- And make normal size bread of the ball with the help of bread roller.
- Put some of the mixture on the bread and keep it on the other bread so that the mixture will be in the between of the two breads. Press the corner of the bread to save the mixture in it.
- Put 1tbs oil in the pan and keep it on the pan
- Put the bread on the pan
- Roll out the bread and put 1tbsp oil on the other side of the bread
- Fry the both sides of the paratha 2 minutes for each side
- After 4 minutes its color will be turned into golden brown
- Now the delicious Aloo Paratha is ready to serve.
Now the Delicious Paratha is ready. You can serve it with tea in breakfast.
发表评论Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!