Pakistan, India, Bangladesh – Ginger Chicken
by Dahiza Umar
Easy and simple chicken curry is cooked basic ingredients to flavors the gravy or sauce of the chicken an extra aroma with an extra ginger just enhance the overall flavor of the chicken. Ginger Chicken is a dish made with lots of fresh ginger to give a trigger to the simple chicken in a very aromatic and tremendous recipe that can be served with any sort of rice like simple brown rice or white boiled rice and also with the egg fried rice or vegetable rice, some people enjoy this curry as a true Pakistani with roti or naan. I don’t think so that any of Pakistani can skip his dinner without having roti so choice is yours you can eat it by your own way to enjoy the delicate dish to full zest.
In this dish, crispy chicken with a traditional aromatic, flavorful and palatable curry flavored with ginger
The true ginger chicken dish is a Chinese dish that is cooked as chicken strips are spiced up and fried and then dip in this hot and spicy ginger sauce, But here in Pakistan this dish is cooked as a curry fully flavored by ginger and than chicken is added to give it a go.
Here today I will discuss about the Pakistani version of chicken ginger curry.
Ingredients for sauce / curry
- 4 tomatoes
- 1 small onion
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp garlic paste
- 4 tbsp ginger paste
- 6 tbsp ginger sliced streaks
- 1/2 tbsp red chilies powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tbsp coriander powder
Ingredients for chicken marination
- 1 kilogram boneless chicken
- 4 tbsp vinegar
- 4 tbsp soya sauce
- 2 tbsp chili sauce
- 4 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp red chili powder
Ingredients for coating the chicken
- 3 eggs
- 4 tbsp white plain flour
- 4 tbsp corn flour
- 4 tbsp rice flour
- First of all cut the chicken into think strips and marinate the chicken with all the things of chicken marination and let it set aside for 20 to 30 minutes
- To make the sauce saute onion into butter for 5 minutes until translucent and than add garlic ginger paste and sliced tomatoes give it fry for 10 minutes.
- Now cool up the vegetables and blend it into paste without adding water.
- Again add the paste into the cooking pot and add all the spices, sliced ginger and fry it until oil appear on the top of the sauce.
- Mix all the dry ingredients of the coating than add eggs one by one to maintain the consistency of the batter.
- Now dip the marinated chicken into the batter and deep fry it until nice color appears on the chicken.
- Sauce is already, add the chicken and let it set for 10 minutes on slow heat.
- Ginger chicken curry is ready to serve.
PREPARATION TIME : 10 MINUTES
COOKING TIME : 30 MINUTES
SERVINGS : 4 TO 6 PERSON
CALORIES : 300 kcal
发表评论Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!