Pakistan, India, Bangladesh – Fish Curry With Spicy Masala
by Anaa Rajpoot
Fish curry is one of the most famous dish of winter, its taste is like heaven. You can make it in to ways like fry them or making salan of it (curry), both taste’s are so unique and tasty to eat. But most of the people used to eat fry fish because its like fast food but not it is. Fish curry is made by first we fry the fish in oil and then on the other hand make masala curry and then put this into the curry and leave it to more on.
- Fats: 12g
- Protein: 32g
- Carbohydrates: 22g
Fish curry is originated from the Indian side. This is actually the nutrition of Chinese
- Yogurt: 1 tbs
- Cumin seed: 1 tbs
- Coriander powder:1 tbs
- Garlic paste: 1 tbs
- Ginger paste:1 tbs
- Green chilies
- Red chili powder: 1 tbs
- The very first thing is to clean the fish neatly, must be neat and clean from all dirty stuff.
- Now take a pan and add oil in it to fry the fish pieces.
- Add fish in it and fry them until its totally fried.
- Now to make curry, chopped the onions and tomatoes.
- Take a karhai and add oil in it.
- Now add onions to make masala, fry them in the oil until its color turns brown.
- Add tomatoes in it and all the spices like turmeric, salt, garlic paste, ginger paste, red chili powder, coriander powder, cumin seeds, fenugreek.
- Now leave it over a medium flame to be dissolved accurately.
- When the masala is ready then add yogurt in it.
- Add fish pieces into the curry and leave it for 20 minutes more.
- Now your dish is ready to eat.
- Preparation time: 20 minutes
- Cooking to fry: 20 minutes
- Cooking to make curry: 40 minutes
发表评论Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!