Pakistan, India and Bangladesh – Brownies
by Dexter Don
Brownies is basically a type of cake which is used in birthday parties and many other place. Many people like to eat this cake because it has a good taste. Many people make it with the help of oven and many people make it without using oven. Children in Pakistan and many other countries love this sweet dish
Brownies are actually brown in color and has a good taste if we make it nicely. It has carbohydrates which helps people for their health. There are many ways of making this dish. So today i will describe my way of making this delicious sweet dish.
- Flour – 150 g
- Baking powder – 2 tbsp
- Cocoa powder – 3 tbsp
- Milk – 1/3 cup
- Butter – 120 g
- Dry fruit- 1 cup
- Sugar -100 g
- Eggs- 2
- Add mentioned amount of butter, eggs and sugar in a bowl and mix them.
- Beat the ingredients well with a beater.
- When the mixture appears smooth, add flour, cocoa powder, chopped dry fruits, milk, baking powder and mix well until you get a thick batter.
- Grease the mold with butter in which you have to put the batter.
- After greasing, pour the batter in the mold.
- Sprinkle some dry fruits on the batter.
- Allow it to set for a while until it settles.
- Bake it in the microwave oven on high power level for about 25-30 mins.
- Take it out when it starts rising and let it cool on room temperature.
- Now cut in squares and put them in a dish.
- Brownies are ready to serve!
发表评论Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!