Zimbabwe – Mabhonzo emombe
by Bob Huyu
Have you ever though that a “bone” can actually make a taste and save a day wondefully?, now this cuisine from Zimbabwe will leave you amazed, it is called Mabhonzo emombe. We all know about meats as one of the everyone favor when it comes about eating at the best, but yet there is something more to know about it, beef bones.
After meat is from a beef, then follows is bones. These a hard parts of an animal made with strong and harder cells. They serve best due to marrow that are kept inside them with a quantity of nutrients.
In Zimbabwe Mabhonzo emombe may be called an easiest cuisine to prepare and probably cheapest one by cost, yet is called among the delicious cuisines.
Let us get over on out kitchen to prepare this awesome bone cuisine from Africa, specifically Zimbabwe.
- 1 kg of beef bones
- 3 Blended tomatoes
- 2 Bunches of spinach (to replace Kale)
- 2 Carrots
- 1 Bulb onion
- 1 Lemon
- Pepper powder
- Wash all the ingredients well, beef bones should be washed separately from the others.
- Put bones into a cooking pan.
- Chop in onions, carrots and tomatoes.
- Add 2 teaspoons of garlic (grinned), salt (1/2 teaspoon) and a little pepper powder just for smell. Also lemon is essential to remove meaty smell.
- Boil slowly for about 4-6 hours using low heat. The longer it takes, the better the taste, note that we cook bones.
- While boiling the beef bones, wash and start to chop spinach into tiny pieces.
- Once boiling process has overtaken its duration, add in spinach with 10 minutes more on count.
Once the time ends, that is it we have our cuisine on table ready for lunch as well as dinner. Serve it warm with Sadza (the best known dish), rice or sweet potatoes.
发表评论Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!