by Robert Christopher
Tanzania is a blessed country as it has a lot to give and express. Apart from it’s delicious juice, have you ever wondered that unripe pawpaw may produce a wonderful vegetable taste! Sure it can. Kerewe people originating from Ukerewe Islands have the methods for this.
Let us prepare it.
Prepare the followings
- 1 big unripe pawpaw.
- 2 bulb onions
- 2 carrots
- Peanut butter
- Peel off well pawpaw be sure to remove the cover in perfect way so that no milk like drops.
- Cut the pawpaw like how you cut cabbages, to give those small and long pieces.
- Remove all seeds and seed roots from the pawpaw.
- Cut onions into small round pieces.
- Cut carrots the same way but in long pieces.
- Fry up onions, carrots and pawpaw at the same time for four to five minutes.
- Add salt and leave it to boil for 3 minutes.
- Add peanut butter of about 2 full tea spoons.
- Boil for 3 minutes more.
Our delicious meal is ready, enjoy it.