Madagascar – Misao
by Marko Judia
Misao is a cuisine of the kind, impressed with vegetables and ramen noodles that are cooked under careful kitchen procedures, that anyone can flow with to the most great outcome taste ever.
Madagascar is an island in the Indian ocean, simply located in the southern east of African continent. It is an evergreen island and can be reached by airplanes, though this doesn’t block flow of their delicious cuisines recipes.
Well with any type of noodles you can prepare this taste. It follows simple cooking methods of frying and done warm boil of the ingredients.
I’m Madagascar, it is among the most loved vegetarian dish, because most people in the island prefer veggies than meat.
This cuisine is also famous to Chinese, because of it’s positive healthy impacts. We need to make one from our home kitchen, take a course and hold up the ingredients.
- ½kg of spaghetti (of any king)
- 2 chicken breasts
- 3 carrots
- 1 green pepper
- soya sauce
- Boil spaghetti over medium heat until ready, filter water and set aside.
- Cook chicken until ready. Chop it in strips, dump bones.
- Mix up chicken meat with soya sauce, leave for a while.
- Chop carrots and green pepper in a long pieces, add oil in the casserole dish and heat up, cook carrots and green pepper for 1 minute.
- Add chicken and keep fry for 2-3 minutes.
- After the time, add spaghetti and cook for 5 minutes under medium heat supply.
- Adjust salt. The cuisine is well cooked.
Enjoy with family and friends over a simple home part, it is so welcoming.
发表评论Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!