by Marko Judia
Among the best cuisines from Madagascar is this one, being prepared with the fusion of stir-fried pork, crab, and lobster roast. All these are sea food that are largely found around Madagascar coasts and easy to get.
Eating pork is a taboo in many places of the area, therefore this cuisine fits much because of the visitors who appreciate pork taste. Malagasy cuisine has been influenced by Arabic, Chinese, French, African and Indian traditional cultures. In zones within the country, serves different veggies and fruits. The most traditional meals in Malagasy are cooked at home. Making neighbors and friends in Malagasy will give an explore epic about their cuisines rather than attending the restaurants.
Welcome as we prepare the best cuisine within the country made from sea foods mix Foza sy hena-kisoa.
- 2 bulb onions chopped
- 1 kg of meat fusion (1/2 kg of pork meat, 1/4 kg crabs and 1/4 kg lobster)
- 1 tsp of garlic
- 1 tsp cardamon
- 1/2 lemon piece
- 4 blended tomatoes
- 1 tsp of salt.
- Green vegetable leaf (cabbage, spinach) chop to smaller pieces.
- Fry onions, garlic and cardamon for 2 minutes. Add the fusion meat along, keep fry for 5 minutes.
- Add tomato, salt, lemon and boil for 3 minutes, keep stirring to mix them well.
- Add in vegetables and mix well for 3 minutes.
- Add water for soup and cover 1/2 of the pan, boil for 20 minutes until heavy soup is formed.
Foza sy hena-kisoa is normally topped over rice. Enjoy the meal.