Ethiopia – Coconut Rice
by Robert Christopher
Ethiopia is a country found East north of African continent, it is full of beautiful mountains at large.
Rice is a delicious meal to almost all of Africans simply because it is cultivated in most of the parts within Africa as well as Ethiopia. Today we will prepare coconut rice from Ethiopia, meal that occupies like all of any ceremony meals, the delicious meal in the country. Let’s prepare it.
- 1 kg of rice.
- Coconut oil
- 1 coconut packet
- 2 bulb onions
- Grinned garlic
- Pepper powder
- Wash rice to remove any dust and possible stones.
- Start to fry garlic of about 3 tea spoons, add onions already cut immediately, fry for 3 minutes or less.
- Add rice, keep mix and fry for 5 minutes until ready.
- Add salt and water to almost ½ inch from rice top, add pepper powder, add coconut, cover top and boil for 10 minutes to 15.
- Check to see water dried, taste meal and feel it, our cuisine is ready for lunch or dinner.
Enjoy this cuisine with meat roast or fish roast and taste that coconut taste.
发表评论Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!