by Verdzekov Bernard
Spicy Peanut sauce. This sauce is mainly served as a catalyst. It is produced from creamy peanut butter. This creamy peanut butter can stay in the fridge for as long as you want, but when you want to use it, remove from the fridge 20-25 min before use. Peanut sauce is usually thick in nature. Never have I come across a watery peanut sauce. You could eat this sauce with what so ever. But I love it more with bread.
- 5 table spoon creamy peanut butter
- Horney or powder sugar
- Garlic powder
- Red pepper flakes
- Fresh lime juice
- Lower sodium soy sauce 3 table spoon
- To come up with paste, you combine all Ingredients listed above and stir well. You will do that using a whisk. That will be five table spoon of creamy peanut butter, 2 tablespoons of sugar or salt, one and a half teaspoon of garlic powder, ½ teaspoon of ginger, ½ teaspoon powdered pepper, 3 table spoon of lower sodium salt, three table spoon of lime juice.
- Put altogether and whisk well.
- Your spicy peanut sauce is ready.
Preparing peanut sauce, the main ingredient there is creamy peanut butter. To prepare creamy peanut butter, follow guide below. To prepare peanut butter, it is easier than the way you think. You just need to come up with the necessary ingredients.
- Fried peanut
- 1-2 table spoon of sugar.
- Pinch of salt to taste
- A food processing machine.
- Put peanut in your processing machine.
- Turn on and allow to blend the peanut.
- The whole peanut will move from stage to stage. That is from crumbs to a dry thick ball and soon to a smooth paste. Turn of the machine
- You may be tempted to add water. Just about 2-3 table spoon.
- Add your sugar or honey and turn on the machine. Allow it to blend for like 2min. Off the machine.
- Preserve in a refrigerator. If you know, you will be needing it, remove at list 15-20min from the fridge before using so that its coolness should drop to that of room temperature.
- Nice with bread.