Angola – Yassa Chicken
By Breila Jack
Angola has been blessed with a kind of delicious dishes, that will break your taste buds just by a smell. Angola is a country found in weatern part of Africa continent.
This cuisine is traced from Casamance region of Senegal where most of the inhabitants prefer this cuisine. Neighbour countries as well like Guinea do prepare this cuisine, what to spot! it’s the taste, mhh so great.
The cuisine consist of chicken’s pieces with the salads of onions and lemon taste, actually the mentioned are the basics of the food, someone may add as many flavor as he/she wants.
Preparing our cuisine, let us prepare items to consider.
- 6 pieces of chicken parts, mostly breast.
- 4 bulb onions.
- 3 lemons.
- Curry powder
- Chicken masala.
- Grinned garlic.
- Oil, olive oil preferred.
Be keen while preparing this cuisine as it really need enough care to give a better taste, let us go.
- Prepare chicken parts by clean them, take one tea spoon of grinned garlic and paste it over chicken, do the same for carmon, mix them together, refrigerat for atleast 4 hours.
- Prepare onions by cutting in a round style with small pieces.
- Take 1 lemon and mix it’s juice with onions, leave for 3 minutes.
- Take pan and boil the mix of onions for 3 minutes, add oil, cloves and salt.
- Add masala to the soup and boil for 5 minutes more.
- Take off heat and let it cool.
- Take chicken meat, add one tea spoon of curry powder, mix with meat.
- Fry the meat with olive oil.
- When they are ready, wipe excess oil with paper or cloth, make them like dry.
- Take them into the soup within a pan, heat again the mix with moderate heat.
- Add 1 lemon over the food and mix it, take a taste. Add more if you like more lemon taste.
Take the cuisine with rice, potatoes or banana as it gives the best taste ever. Make your family happy with the cuisine for lunch or dinner, enjoy.
发表评论Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!