by Mimi Joseph
Stiff porridge is beating almost every part of African countries dishes, it’s easy to prepare and takes at most only 15 minutes of preparation. (preparation time may vary depending on the number of people).
People have a notion to believe that it is among the best food that gives energy into the body, this is like a generation transition belief, yet it has proved itself as people eating it are the most hard workers ones in manual works side.
From Angola let us prepare this meal of stiff porridge.
- 1kg of Maize flour
- Clean water.
- Boil water.
- Take a sauce or cup and mix little flour with water in it to make a porridge.
- Add it in the cooking pan with water boiling.
- Stir it up to when it starts to boil together with water.
- Take 5 minutes to make sure it boils well.
- Add flour and start to stir it, don’t stop after you have start to mix the flour with water.
- Keep repeating the mixing procedure around 7-10 minutes.
- After the time take stiff porridge into a plate ready for meal.