Zimbabwe – Sadza With Boiled Salty Rice
by Ananya Fatima
Sadza dish is the most popular dish in its country, not only in Zimbabwe but also in other countries. It is made with some of the spices and marinated chicken meal. This is one of the healthiest dishes in its country which is full of protein and some other fats. Its taste is out of the world, you can’t regret it after eating. This is a mouth-watering dish. It’s crunchy spicy chicken which is served with boiled salty rice. Most of the dishes are served with boiled rice in Zimbabwe.
- sukuma wiki
- tomato relish
- Boiling water
- cold water
- roller meal: 4 cups
- We have to make a smooth paste of mealie meal.
- take a saucepan, add mealie meal with enough water.
- leave it on heat to make a smooth paste.
- stir the boiling water slowly into the bowl.
- stir it, so that it does not harden on the bottom.
- when the mixture heats up, the texture must be converted into a smooth taste.
- continuously adding the water to make a smooth soft texture.
- boil it enough to make it.
- Allow the mixture to boil under medium-high heat.
- It requires heavy stirring.
- When sadza reaches to desired texture, remove it from the heat.
- serve with your favorite relish.
COOKING TIME: 25 MINUTES
SERVE TO: 6 PEOPLE
READY IN: 20 MINUTES
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!