by Anaya Rajpoot
Zambian breakfast is served with pickled orchids. Dry the sand in small pieces, then add in a thick mixture of peanuts and dried pepper. Due to the presence of meat, chakanda is often called African poly.
Food was traditionally associated with the Baby tribe of the Northeast and Zambia, but today it is of interest throughout the country. Cucumbers are usually prepared sliced and can be eaten with Maya corn porridge, sweet or smoked.
Chakanda, commonly known as African Polio, is one of the tastiest desserts in Zambia. This is a kind of game room called Wild Orchid that can be eaten. It’s not meat, it’s just vegetables. This ‘savory’ dish will be prepared in the brazier but you can also do it in the oven.
I used to buy a lot of pickles made on the street or in the local market, but now they are offered everywhere, at work programs, weddings, hotels, and supermarkets. They just show the best way to fool people. However, it is difficult to prepare, because sometimes it does not come up at all. If you don’t know the raw, you can buy one called “MB Village”, which is not very good and when it is ready, it will fall pasture, water and everywhere. But luckily for me, I was able to do some good exercises, so I took part in this exercise.
- black pepper
- cumin seeds
- red chili powder
- the very first thing is to boil the water in the pan.
- The next thing is to crush the nuts so t can be easily cooked.
- when we add soda To it, it gives a very unique texture.
- add all the other spices.
- boil it by adding chikanda.
- Stir it after every 5 minutes.
- When you think its texture is smooth and soft then remove it from the heat.