Chocolate chip cookie is one of the most popular snacks in the whole world. The main course of this recipe is a dessert of snacks. Snacks are the evening food in which many side dishes included like biscuits, snacks, and many more. There are two main components of this dish the one is chocolate chips and the other is to making dough with the help of some ingredients like all-purpose flour, vanilla essence, baking soda, and sugar. Making the dough is the main process of this dish because it includes all ingredients for making cookies.
In short, flour sugar, and brown chocolate chips are the main ingredients. The taste of chocolate chip cookies is very elegant and sweet in taste. The aroma and fragrance spread all over the place where you doing baking or cooking.
Not only chocolate chip cookies there are many cookies when you baked them which spread delightful aroma and fragrance. When we talk about the structure or shape of these cookies, it is in a rounded shape and small chocolate chips are fit into it. We use an ice cream scoop to make these cookies from dough shape into the cookie form and will bake in an oven. Many people try different variants of cookies but chocolate chip cookies are the most popular ones. In European countries these chocolate chip cookies are easily available at supermarkets and all types of bakeries, so anyone can joy the taste of these delightful snacks. From my recipe, you can easily make it at your own home or living place by just following these easy steps.
Origin and History
Delicious chocolate chip cookie was originated in the United States of America and firstly introduced by the chefs of the United States of America “Ruth Graves Wakefield” with Sue Brides in 1938. The previous name of these snacks was Toll House Chocolate Crunch Cookies” because the author of this recipe was in toll house in Whitman. There are many places in America where these cookies are easily available. The actual region and state of delicious chocolate chip cookies are in “Whitman, Massachusetts” where these cookies were first made. In the whole world, these cookies are available everywhere, that’s why it has many variations like including and adding nuts, oatmeal, some peanuts, etc.
Some Variants and Serving
When we talk about its variants, basically the chocolate chip cookies are made with All-purpose flour, Brown and white sugars, some eggs, and many more. There are many cookies which look alike Chocolate chips cookies but not exactly like M and M party cookie, the other variant is to use cocoa or melted chocolate in which in cookie’s dough components is upgraded by adding up of double chocolate instead of chocolate chips and also adding white chocolate and peanut butter chips. The other variant of chocolate chip cookies is the baking process in the original recipe we use baking sheets for the baking process but now in this variant, we use baking dish only because as a result we will get chocolate chips to bar cookie which is also known as blondies.
When we talk about its serving we know how to serve evening snacks. In evening snacks we don’t eat proper food like dinner or breakfast we only eat lightweight dishes or snacks. You can serve Chocolate chip cookies with hot tea, milk or some other snacks in front of your homiest or your friends or guests.
- All-purpose flour 1 & ⅓ cup
- Baking soda ½ tsp
- Brown sugar ⅔ cup
- Butter (melted) ½ cup
- Dark chocolate (chunks) 1 cup
- Large Egg 1
- Salt ½ tsp
- Sugar ½ cup
- Vanilla essence 1 tsp
- Take a medium-size bowl to add half a cup of white sugar, 2/3 cup of brown sugar, half tsp of salt, and a half cup of melted butter into it.
- Then whisk it well with the help of a whisker.
- After whisking well add 1 large egg and 1 tsp of vanilla essence into the bowl.
- Whisk it again until it forms creamy.
- Now sift the all-purpose flour and baking soda with the help of a sieve and add it into the creamy mixture (in the bowl).
- When you mix and combine them well with the help of a spatula it forms like a dough for making cookies.
- Now add 1 cup of dark chocolate chunks or chocolate chips into the bowl and again mix it well.
- Now for making cookies, take an ice cream scoop and make cookies from prepared cookie dough with its help.
- Make many cookies as you can and set them at a distance of 2 inches from each side of the baking dish which should cover by the baking sheet.
- Now refrigerates them for approximately 10 t o15 minutes.
- After the cookies become cool bake them in preheated oven for approximately 12 to 14 minutes at 190 degrees.
- After baking well your Chocolate Chip Cookies are done and ready for serve.
- Serve it to your family or your loved ones.
- Enjoy the snacks.
- Calories: 349 per serving
- Fat: 17 g (25%)
- Proteins: 10.7 g (21%)
- COOKING TIME: 15 MINS
- PREP. TIME: 20 MINS
- TOTAL TIME: 45 MINUTES REQUIRED TOTAL
- Mixing Bowls
- 10* 14-inch baking tray
- Cookie scoop
- Non-Stick Parchment Paper