Uganda – Vegetable Potatoes Roast (Vegetable Mix)
By Mabimbi Don
Vegetable mixing is a style used by most of people in Africa, especially places with vegetable cultivation favourable environment and climate.
From Uganda I present among the vegetable mixing roast of potatoes, cabbage and spinach.
Preparation of this cuisine takes less than a half an hour and it can be cooked even with a person who is not an expert in cooking, just by following this steps he/she can make a best vegetable mix ever.
This vegetable mix can be taken with bread in the morning, with rice as lunch and any favourable food with it, can take a dinner very taste.
Let us prepare it, welcome.
- 5 Potatoes.
- 1 small cabbage.
- 6 spinach leaves.
- 2 Bulb onions.
- 2 Tomatoes
- 2 Green peppers.
- 1 Coconut.
- Vegetable masala.
- Peel potatoes, wash and cut them into four pieces.
- Wash spinach leaves and cut them into sticky size pieces.
- Wash onions, green pepper and cut them into bigger parts.(four parts)
- Wash tomatoes and blend them into smoothy juice.
- Wash Cabbage and cut into small pieces.
- Heat up your pan, add oil and start by frying potatoes for 3 minutes.
- Add Cabbage and spinach, add salt keep fry the mix for more 2-3 minutes.
- Add onions and pepper pieces, keep fry for 1 minute and then add tomato and let it boil for 4-5 minutes.
- Stir the mix and taste for salt, add if it’s not enough, add vegetable masala, keep boil for 2 minutes more.
- Add coconut and boil the mix while open for 4-5 minutes more.
- Check to see if soup is enough for you, add little water and leave it boil for 3 minutes more. If all is okay then our cusine is ready for taste, mhhh!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!