by Mabimbi Mabimbi
Uganda is a country found in Africa. The inhabitants of Uganda speak Luganda and English, Swahili is at low and with elite Ugandans.
Fish Finger is among the loved food as it’s prepared traditionally. Let’s prepare it.
Prepare the followings
- 2 fishes
- 2 eggs
- ¼kg of wheat flour
- Prepare fishes by extracting fish stek meat and get rid of bones.
- Cut fish into long rectangle pieces.
- Grind garlic and paste over the fish stek.
- Break eggs into wheat flour and mix it with additional of water to make a heavy paste.
- Pass each fish piece into the paste and fry it.
- Frying may take about 7-10 minutes.
- Enjoy your meal with rice or matoke.