Uganda – Pumpkin Vegetable Recipe
By Breila Jack
Uganda is among the country that cultivates vegetable and fruits, almost every house you visit in Uganda must have a garden for Vegetable cultivating.
Pumpkins also takes their chance of among the Vegetable cultivated in Uganda.
Let us prepare this cuisine with almost 15 minutes to be a meal for 2 people, welcome to share with us this taste.
- 2 bunch of hands of pumpkin leaves.
- 1 coconut.
- 1 carrot.
- 1 bulb onion.
- 1 green pepper.
- 1 packet of grinded ground nuts.
- Oil. (sometimes-it’s not necessary)
- Wash pumpkin leaves and cut them into small leaves pieces.
- Wash onion, carrot and green pepper and cut them into slightly small piecces
- Using frying pan, add oil and start by frying onions, carrots and green pepper pieces for 3 minutes. (make sure they are not burn)
- Add pumpkin leaves and salt, cover the top let it boil for 4 minutes.
- Open the top and add coconut, stir the mix and let it boil for 2 minutes.
- Add grinded ground nuts in the mix, and leave it to boil for 3 minutes. (check for burn-keep stir after some time)
- Our cusine is ready for breackfast with bread, lunch and dinner with any favoured food, enjoy the taste.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!