Spicy Hash Browns are one of the brilliant dishes for breakfast with remarkable taste. Every food lover will love this recipe after eating it for the very first time. In some European countries, Hash Browns are one of the traditional breakfasts moreover also in some countries this dish is used as a dinner. When you and your family or friends will eat it for the first time, I am sure you will really love it. Hash Browns are a popular dish in the European region. There are 2 main components of this dish, the one is Potatoes and the other is Cheese. In some other words, this dish is also called cheesy potatoes. When hot hash browns set on the eating table it could be a special delicacy that everybody adores to eat. This recipe is the simplest recipe that I have ever seen. The taste of crispy hot and spicy hash browns is very delightful. Some people serve these recipes with hot and chili Ketchup and some people are loved to eat with mint yogurt, so every people have their own choice. Today I will show how to cook it in the very simplest way if you have a time shortage and want to eat I surely suggest that you should try these delightful hash browns at your own home by following the easy steps of this recipe that I wrote below. Throughout the United States these spicy hash browns available at different supermarkets. It is the cheapest and tasty dish ever.
Origin and History
Now it’s time to talk about the Origin and history. As we know that every kind of dish or dessert must have origin and history in their cuisine’s introductory part with their respective cuisine’s tradition. This is the most important part of any cuisine. There are different background histories of hash browns. So, when we talk about the origin of this cheesy potato or Hash Brown, the place of origin of Hash Brown is the United States. This dish firstly made near North America or Mexico in 1890. In New York, the city of United States, the hash brown appearing for the first time in breakfast menus but for the passage of time it has appeared for dinners in North America. This dish often used as a side dish on the dining table. The combination of shredded potatoes with egg and cheese will make very delightful Hash Browns. You can store them in the refrigerator in the dehydrated form and can use them for 20 to 25 days.
Serving is also part of any cuisine. In this recipe, this dish could be served with hot chili tomato ketchup to double the taste or you can try mint yogurt with these Hash Browns. Some people try it with Slider Sandwiches which look like a Burger. You can serve it as a Breakfast or as an Evening Snack to your family or your loved ones.
- All-Purpose Flour 4 Tbsp
- Black Pepper 1/4 Tsp
- Coriander (Freshly Chopped) 1 Tbsp
- Garlic (Grated) 1 Tsp
- Large Egg 1
- Mozzarella Cheese (Shredded) 4 Tbsp
- Potatoes 3
- Red Chili Powder (or paprika Powder) 1/2 Tsp
- Salt 1/2 Tsp
- Small Onion (Finely Chopped) 1
- Vegetable Oil (For Frying.) 4 Tbsp
- Take a medium bowl full of cold water.
- Then take 3 Potatoes and peel them well.
- Shredded all potatoes and put them into the bowl of cold water, rinse it well.
- Now after rinsing them well take out shredded potatoes and squeeze all amount of water completely.
- After squeezing the water well, put them into another bowl.
- Then add 4 tsp of all-purpose flour into the bowl and mix it well.
- Then add shredded cheese, 1 large egg, then finely chopped onion, 1 tsp of grated garlic, 1 tsp of chopped coriander, put half tsp of salt or to taste, red chili powder, and ¼ tsp of black pepper powder into the bowl.
- Now after adding these ingredients mix it really well until well combined.
- Take a large frying pan heat over medium flame, and then add 3 to tsp of cooking oil.
- When oil is looking hot place a potato mixture onto the frying pan.
- Place a mashed potato one by one and fry it for approximately from both sides.
- Now after that your delicious spicy hash browns are ready to eat.
- Took out from the frying pan and set them into the serving dish.
- Serve it with hot tomato ketchup to your family and your loved ones.
- Enjoy the meal!
- Calories: 293 per serving
- Fat: 16.1 g (25%)
- Proteins: 10.7 g (21%)
- COOKING TIME: 10 MINS
- PREP. TIME: 15 MINS
- TOTAL TIME: 30 MINUTES REQUIRED TOTAL
- Mixing Bowls
- Frying Pan
- Cutting Board