By Robert Christopher
Pumpkins with coconut have various preparing methods, but with Sukuma tribe from Tanzania the method may be more easier and simplified.
Let us prepare our local cuisine.
- One pumpkin.
- Two coconuts.
- One cup of sugar.
- 1/2 tea spoon of cardamon.
- Wash the pumpkin, peel and cut it into small pieces.
- Put them in the cooking pan and start the boiling process.
- Let them boil up to when you notice water starts to dry up.
- Add sugar and cardamon. (Don’t leave all water to dry)
- Add the second coconut filtered juice and let it boil for 3 minutes.
- Add the first coconut filtered juice and leave it to boil.
- Before the first coconut filtered juice dried up, take your food off-heat.
- Our Coconut Pumpkin Cuisine is ready for lunch.
Eat Coconut Pumpkin with: