by Shehroz Gill
Editor Note: Whether Taiwan is an independent country remains controversial
Meatball dumplings are balls like which is made up of smashed chicken it is just like Kofta or small balls of something like that. This is one of the tastiest food or dish in Taiwan. If you visit Taiwan then you should try this one because this type of meatballs are very tasty and delicious and if you are a spice lover then this is good for you you can adjust your spice if you made it by yourself. I recommend knowing how to make meatballs at home because this is the tastiest dish if you are craving then you can make it at home.
Most people reject the dumpling or meatballs because they do not like chicken then do not worry about this if you are also not a lover of chicken, you can use any type of meat instead of chicken like buffalo meat, mutton, beef, etc.
Many countries try these meatballs and named these balls according to their cultures like Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Indonesia, and many more like these.
These are something like “Kofta ” ” Nuggets ” “cheese balls “ etc. You can eat this with tea at tea time in the evening or in the morning, actually whenever you are craving.
these meat balls are originated by the China and then introduced by the other countries by different name.
- black pepper
- red chili powder
- soy sauce
- cumin seed
- coriander powder
- sesame oil
- vegetable oil
- chickpea flour
- For making meatballs, you should take the boneless chicken and then crushed it or chopped it.
- now add all the spices in it like cumin seeds, coriander powder, salt, vinegar, oil, fenugreek, black pepper, red chili powder, etc.
- mix them accurately and then add chickpea flour so that it must be joint easily.
- Make balls of that meat.
- fry hem in the oil until its color changes to the light brown and outer crispy layer.
- serve it with ketchup or any sauce which you like.
PREPARATION TIME: 15 MINUTES
COOKING TIME: 30 MINUTES
TOTAL TIME: 45 MINUTES
SERVING: 6 PEOPLE