Taiwan (China) – Lu Ro Fan
by Sheroz gill
Editor Note: Whether Taiwan is an independent country remains controversial
This dish basically named Braised pork rice but in their language, they called ” Lu Ro Fan “. As rice is mentioned in its title so you already know that this dish is based on Rice, its main ingredient is rice but it has some more main ingredients as well, it will be mentioned in the further recipe. This dish is mostly liked by the people who love to eat spicy foods because this is full of spices like soy sauce, chilies, and so many other ingredients. This is the best dish to eat in Taiwan, seriously this is a mouth-watering dish. you should eat this more and more if you eat this for the first time then you can not deny it next time. This dish may be time taken but you cannot regret it after making this. This includes pork as you know pork belly cut into pieces and have cooked in some spices and then eat with rice which is may be boiled or steamed but equally best in taste. You can also use olives, mushrooms, and something like this according to your taste and choice but pork belly and rice is a must because this is the actual beauty of this dish. You will love it. So, let’s move to their recipe part.
- Preparation time: 30 minutes.
- Cooking time: 45 minutes
- Total: more than hour
This dish is full of protein, it actually based on proteins.
- Fats: 7g
- Protein: 32g
- Carbs: 12g
For pork belly
- Soy sauce
- Chili sauce
- Mushroom soaked liquid
- Black pepper
- Pork belly
- Cumin seeds
- garlic paste
- ginger paste
- Let us make the rice first so take a pan and soaked the rice in the water for 1 hour.
- after 1 hour, take a pan and put the rice into the pan and start boiling it for 20 minutes,
- when it boiled then drained the water and pick another pan, put the rice in a dry pan.
- add a tbsp of oil in and salt as well.
- steamed it for 15 minutes and your boiled rice is ready.
- Now come to the pork belly.
- First, you have to cut the pork belly into the pieces and cleaned it well.
- fry the chopped onions in the pan.
- when it turned brown then add salt, black pepper, garlic paste, ginger paste, vinegar.
- put the pork belly in them and spread soy sauce, chili sauce over it.
- fry them and make a curry of it.
- now served it with rice.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!