by Ananya Fatima
Nasi lemak is not actually the local dish of Singapore but this dish is modified by Singaporeans. Nasi lemak is a Malaysian dish and they make it in another way. Singaporean modifies their dish and changed its flavors and ingredients according to their taste and literally, this is the ” mouth-watering dish ever”. It has many ingredients and serves different varieties of ingredients like dry fruits but the main ingredient on which this dish stand is ” COCONUT “. Nasi lemak has two different meanings in which ” nasi ” means rice and ” Lemak ” means coconut creamy milk. you can enjoy this in
The taste of coconut milk in the rice is so so tasty, you can’t even imagine its taste. Everyone who visits Singapore has a different taste but if you go there and do not eat this dish, you will regret it forever until you eat this, and it is damn true about it. You can take more dishes as a side dish with nasi lemak but the main thing or dish is compulsory with this because it enhances its taste.
You can also use ” Butter ” in this dish which is very beneficial for health as well and enhance its taste also. If you think that when you eat this dish in a whole day so don’t bother this, you can eat and enjoy this dish whenever you want in a whole day, in breakfast, at dinner, at lunch or whenever you are craving. If you wake up early in the morning so you should try this in breakfast, your whole day will be good.
- Preparation time : 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Total time: 20 minutes
- Coconut milk
- Coconut oil
The method of cooking is so simple and easy to make.
- The first thing is to rinse the rice, so the rice will be clean from all the dust.
- Take a saucepan, add salt, coconut oil, coconut milk to it.
- now put the rice into the saucepan with coconut milk and leave it on a low heat so it must be steamed.
- leave it until the rice is not boiled completely.
- when the rice is boiled, turn the flame off and remove it.
- stir many times, so it must be cleared.
- leave it in a cold place, and your dish is ready.
- serve it with different ingredients.
- garnish this with dry fruits.
- fats: 20g
- protein: 13g
- carbs: 32g