by Ananya Fatima
Har cheong gai is one of the most famous dishes of Singapore. This dish is made by the wings of chicken that must be mixed with paste of shrimps, this combination is one of the best combinations. This is a very unique and tasty dish of Singapore because it is up to you which type of spice you want. If you are a good spice lover then you should taste it in a unique way full of spices, but if you don’t want more spices in it so you can make it simple and serve it with mayonnaise.
This dish is also unique because you can enjoy this dish in such different ways like
- As a snack
- As a proper lunch or dinner
- In breakfast
TYPE OF DISH
Chicken wings with outer crispy layer and inner soft stuff, delicious deep fried chicken.
They celebrate the holidays with a plate of chicken and pasta because it’s a favorite of everyone. Feel free to pick up your hands and sticks to pick up your fried pieces. You should take it in a very good way. This crispy chicken wings are served with prawn paste.
This shrimp paste is made by dried and fermented shrimps. This has very sharp aroma so you even don’t like this.
Actually, this paste is used for the marination of meat and famous all around the world, but especially in SINGAPORE, MALAYSIA, INDONESIA, HONG KONG, etc.
- Chicken wings
- shrimp sauce
- baking soda
- white pepper
- corn starch
- Firstly, you have to take a bowl and add chicken wings in it.
- you should marinate the chicken with such sauces.
- Add sauces in it and marinate it.
- leave it for almost 45 minutes.
- On the other hand, you have to make batter so you can dip the wings in it.
- Ad flour, baking soda, sugar, oil, water in it and make a batter.
- Now dip the wings in the batter and fry them in the oil.
|SATURATED FATS||PROTEIN||CARBOHYDRATES||TOTAL FAT|