by Ananya Fatima
Char kway teow is the most popular dish of Singapore, but it actually starts from Malaysia but Singaporeans modify its taste according to their taste with their special ingredients. Malaysian taste of char kway teow is not so much tasty but if you want to try char kway teow then you must try Singaporean taste of Char kway teow. Char kway teo is actually noodles in our English language, So the main ingredient of char kway teow is rice and fish sauce. It recognizes the taste of fish with rice which must be boiled. You can notice that most dishes of Singapore are made with rice or rice must be a side dish, but rice is necessary for every dish of Singapore. You can eat this dish in the
- or whenever you are craving
Cha kway teow is the street food, you can enjoy it on the road with your friends or families. Every street food is so delicious to eat and it has a unique feeling when you eat this on the road it like so crazy things. every restaurant in Singapore change its taste or modify it with their ingredients but if you want to try this then just go to any food street and eat there.
- Fats: 18g
- Protein: 22g
- Carbohydrates: 32g
- Preparation time: 25 minutes
- Cooking time: 45 minutes
- Total time: 1 hour and 10 minutes
- Salt: 1 tbs
For main dish
- black pepper
- cocktail shrimp
- eggs: 2
- garlic paste
- ginger paste
- soy sauce
- for making rice, you should clean it first.
- soaked the rice in the water so it can be soft and easily cooked.
- take a pan and add water to it, put rice in it, and boiled it.
- now remove the water and add salt and oil in it and steamed it for 15 minutes and your rice is ready.
- Now for the char kway teow, Preheat the oven so it is easy to cook it
- mix all the ingredients, like salt, soy sauce, garlic paste, ginger paste.
- Take a pan, add oil in it, and shrimp, garlic, ginger, and all the mixed ingredients.
- it must be light brown in color.
- crack 2 eggs in it and heat it well.
- put all the ingredients in it and cooked it well.
- now garnish it and serve this.