by Binyamin Shahzad
Beef Pulao is a wonderful pulao recipe. This is a famous recipe of Pakistan. In this recipe rice are cooked mixing with beef which gives delicious taste and mouthwatering. Beef Pulao is made at mostly every house of Pakistan and India as a routine dish. On Eid-ul-Adha Pakistani people love to make it with fresh meat and it tastes really good when cooked with fresh meat. You can also make it with lamb/goat meat. I am sharing here my recipe of Beef Pulao. This is a perfect dish to eat in lunch or dinner. Beef Pulao is very much healthy and nutritious for the health. As beef provide a large source of L-carnitine and beef contains varying amounts of fat, including CLA, which has been linked health benefits. So this healthy can be usually served at any restaurant, dhaba and at home as a main dish. It can also be served with the any type of raita and salad of your own choice. Every age of people like to eat this dish.
- Rice Basmati 500 grams
- Beaf 500 grams
- Water 7 cups
- Yogurt ½ cup
- Salt 1 tsp
- Black Pepper powder ½ tsp
- Red pepper powder ½ tsp
- Cumin ½ tsp
- Oil half Cup
- Ginger paste ½ tsp
- Garlic Paste ½ tsp
- Onion 2 chopped
- Green Chili paste
- Tomato 2 chopped
- Garm masala ½ tsp
- First of all wash the rice and put it in the bowl.
- Put water in the bowl and remain the rice in the water for 1 hour.
- Wash the beef put it the cooking pan add 3 cups of water and keep it on the medium flame and wait for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Take a kerahi (cooking pot) put oil it
- Add onion in it and wait till turn into golden brown
- Add ginger paste and garlic paste in it and wait for 2 minutes
- Add tomato, salt black pepper, red pepper, cumin garm masala, yogurt and green chili mix all well
- Add boiled beef in it and wait for 7-5 minutes
- After 7-5 minutes add 4 cup of water in and wait for 5 minute till the water boil
- After 5 minutes add rice and wait for 8-10 minutes till the water dry
- After 8-10 minute covered it and keep the flame low and wait for 10 minutes
- After 10 minutes beef pualo is ready to serve
- Put it in the dish and serve with riata
Now the Kerala gosht is ready. You can serve it in Lunch or Dinner with rotis. So enjoy make your day with delicious Kerala.