Pakistan – Tasty Chapli Kabab
by Binyamin Binyamin
When we talk about chpli kabab the first thing that come to know is this that Chapli Kabab is a speciality of Pukhtun cusine and is the food of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa that is a province of Pakistan. In other words these Kabab also called Peshawari Kabab it name is because the of o the Peshawar that is a city of Pakistan and is the capital city in the province. And we also know his that Chapli kabab is called the king of all kabab because of its taste. When we talk about its origin then we come to know that Peshawar is its originated and chapli kababd is a pashto word. It is a street of Peshawar. These kebabs are served with chatni (yogurt and spices sauce) and salad. Chapli kebabs can be easy to made.
Overall chapli kabab are easy to make that’s why I have selected this. Because this recipe is require short time. Although the making of spice mix is a little of extra effort require.. Now learn how to make tasty Chapli Kabab with my easy recipe.
- Beef mince 500 gram
- Green chili 5 grinded
- Corn flour 3 tsp
- Egg 1
- Coriander powder ½ tbsp
- Pomegranate seeds 1 tbsp
- Garam masala ½ tbsp
- Salt ½ tsp
- Oil 1 cup
- Cumin powder ½ tsp
- Red Chili Powder ½ tsp
- Tomato 1 chopped
- First of all take a bowl add green chili, Corn flour, egg, coriander powder, pmoegrante seeds chili chopped, garam , salt, Tomato and cumin powder masala and mix all well.
- Put the mince in the mixture and mix the mince in it well
- Take some of the mixture in your hand and place it in the center of the palm
- Roll it with help hand to make it smooth ball.
- And roll out the ball by pressing firmly between your palms in this way it will be shape as Kabab
- Now take a hot pan put oil in it and keep it on the flame
- Put the kabab in the pan and fry well
- Tasty Chapli Kabab is ready to serve
Tasty Chapli Kabab
Here is given below the picture of Tasty Chapli Kabad serve it with Raita and Salad :-
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!