by Muhammad Ibrahim
Pakistan one the food loving countries. The people of Pakistan deeply in love with the meaty dishes. Seekh Kabab is also a popular dish of Pakistani local cuisine. It is a grilled meat on stick which has tube like structure. It is usually very spicy and juicy in taste and serve with naan and raita.
It is a good appetizer for plate. Seekh kabab have variety in tastes because it is made up of different styles and meat. Some people liked to make it with beef mince other like to make it with chicken or lamb mince. But overall it is a delcious and healthy dish which is eaten in almost every province of Pakistan.
Seekh kabab is the important menu of Pakistan BBQ. no one ever want to miss this delicious kababs. so without any further delay i am going to share the recipe of making seekh kabab.
- Mince ½ kg
- Fenugreek leaves chopped 2 tablespoon
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tablespoon
- Vinegar 1 tablespoon
- Oil 1-3 tablespoon for brushing
- Lemon slices
- 1 tablespoon salt
- Black pepper powder ½ teaspoon
- Garam masala ½ teaspoons
- Finely chopped green chilies 3-4
- Coriander leaves chopped
Method to prepare Sekh Kababs
- First of all gather all ingredients.
- Mix the beef mince in a large bowl with all the above ingredients (fenugreek leaves, vinegar, ginger garlic paste, black pepper, garam masala, salt, coriander leaves, chopped green chilies).
- After mixing it properly put this bowl in fridge for at least 5 hours to marinate.
- After it give shape to the mince into long tubes kababs around the skewer.
- Then put it on the grill.
- Brush the kababs with oil and cook them side by side.
- In 15 minus kabab will be ready.
- Put it in the serving dish and garnish them with lemon slices.
- Serve it with naan and raita.