By Ayesha Umar
Taste in our country
This potato chapatti is traditional in our country. Everyone wants this chapatti in breakfast as well as in lunch. This is full of healthy nutrients. Some people like the most of these in different cities but in Lahore it is considered to be the most wanted chapatti.
- Half kilogram potatoes
- 1 medium onion
- Half table spoon chat masala
- 1 table spoon crushed red chili
- Half table spoon cumin seeds
- 1 table spoon dry coriander seeds powder
- Half table spoon dry pomegranate powder
- 2 table spoon fresh coriander
- The first thing that we have to do is kneading of wheat flour with a pinch of salt
- Now take boiled potatoes in a bowl and mashed them.
- Now put chopped onion in it and some chat masala.
- Add cumin seeds, coriander seeds powder, pomegranate dry seeds, and salt as you need.
- And put fresh coriander leaves in it.
- Mix all these things in a boiled potato.
- Take kneaded flour and make chapatti by putting some quantity of that boiled potato mixture.
- Fry your chapatti in a oil and it gives you better taste to eat.