Keema Matar is a dish which has its origin from the Indian subcontinent and this dish was associated with the Mughals and it is come to that this dish was most popular in the courts of Mughal India. In the India subcontinent this dish was served at special occasions and events like weeding and celebrations etc. the most interesting is this that this recipe in Mughal families this dish was included in weekly menu. In the initial days this dish was called Keema matar but now in common language it is spoken as Matar Qeema. This is a dish which is commonly liked among the children young and the old.
Today I had a great idea for recipe that is a mince with peas. This idea comes to my mind because I want to share the healthiest and delicious recipe. It is a delicious Pakistani dish which is made with meat but in this recipe mince is used for different taste and quality. This dish can be served with boil rice or chappati in lunch or in dinner. I think Matar Qeema is a dish without which Pakistani cuisine is considered as incomplete. The recipe which I have shared below with the help of it, easy to cook and best in taste. One thing should be done with great care is that proper inclusion of ingredients in the right quantity should be ensured for getting the best taste then this Matar Qeema recipe is most amazing and delicious.
- Keema (Beef Minced) 500 grams
- peas 500 grams
- Yogurt ½ cup
- Salt ½ tsp
- Black Pepper powder ½ tsp
- Red pepper powder ½ tsp
- Cumin ½ tsp
- Coriander poweder ½ tsp
- Oil ½ cup
- Ginger paste ½ tsp
- Garlic Paste ½ tsp
- Water 4 cup
- Onion 2 chopped
- Coriander leaves
- Gram masala powder ½ tsp
- Green Chili chopped 3
- Tomato 2 chopped
- Red pepper grinded ½ tsp
- First of all wash the keema (Mince)
- Put the keema in the hot pan and keep it on the flame.
- Add water 3 cup
- Put chopped onion, Ginger paste, Garlic paste and tomato and wait for 20-25 minutes.
- After 20-25 minutes add salt, red pepper, black pepper, cumin, coriander powder, garm Masala, green chili, red pepper grinded and oil in it then wait for 03 minutes.
- After 03 minutes add yogurt and wait for 5 minutes and fry it well.
- After minutes add the peas and put the remaining 01 cup of water in it and wait for 10-15 minutes.
- After 10-15 minutes Matar Keema is ready.
- Put coriander leaves on it
- Serve it with boil rice or Chappati.
Delicious Matar Keema
Now the Delicious Matar Keema is ready. You can serve it with boil rice or Chappati in lunch or dinner. Here is given below the picture of Delicious Matar Keema so let’s enjoy this with your family