When we talk about keema rice (mince) we come to know that it is commonly found in India and Pakistan. The word keema is taken from the Turkish language meaning minced meat. In these days this dish is growing in South Africa and Pakistan. Keema rice is a minced meat rice recipe using beef mince. It is very enjoyed recipe in India and Pakistan. Keema rice makes up very popular in the street of Lahore, Pakistan. I think the recipe which I have decided to share with you when you will come to know about it you will forget to eat plain rice again and this is Keema Rice. Keema rice is traditional dish of Pakistan. Keema Rice is flavorful and easy to cook dish with huge yum factor, guaranteed to make you fall in love with it in the first bite. After looking at a few keema rice recipes I was little confused that it is difficult to make and have long time to prepare. Then I decided to make it easy and in short time so that everyone can enjoy it at home. Now I am sharing with you delicious and mouthwatering keema rice.
- Keema (mince beef) 500 grams
- Rice 500 grams
- Oil ½ cup
- Onion 2 chopped
- Ginger paste ½ tsp
- Garlic Paste ½ tsp
- Salt ½ tsp
- Red pepper powder ½ tsp
- Black Pepper powder ½ tsp
- Red Pepper Grinded ¼ tsp
- Cumin ½ tsp
- Coriander grinded ½ tsp
- Yogurt 4tbsp
- Red Chili paste ½ tsp
- Tomato 2 chopped
- Water 6 cup
- Mint leave
- First of all wash the rice
- Put it in the bowl add some water and remain in water ½ hours
- Then wash keema (minced)
- Put 2 cups of water in the hot pan and [put it on the flame and wait for 20-25 minutes.
- Put oil in the kadai add onion put it on the flame and wait until its color turned into golden brown.
- Put ginger paste and Garlic paste in it and wait for 02 minutes.
- After 2minutes add chopped tomato and green chili paste in it.
- Add salt, black pepper powder, red pepper powder, red pepper grinded, cumin, coriander and yogurt
- Put the boiled keema in it and fry it well for 7-10 minutes.
- After 7-10 minutes add 4 cup of water in it and wait for 05-07minutes until water start to boil.
- After 5-7 minutes put rice in it and wait 7-10 minutes until the water absorb in the rice
- After 7-10 minutes when water will be dried then covered it and wait for further minutes.
- After 10 minutes Delicious keema rice is ready, put mint leave on it and serve.
Delicious Keema rice
Now the Delicious Keema rice is ready. You can serve it with raita. Here is given below the picture of Delicious Keema rice so let’s enjoy this with your family:-