Pakistan, India – White Chicken Karahi
by Usama Tariq
Introduction about dish
One of the popular chicken curry Pakistani formula. You’ll cook this in lunch and supper to appreciate nourishment at your family table. This dish is the most favorite dish of family get together and is suitable for many people. So, in the event that you’re arranging to orchestrate a family devour at that point this formula will beyond any doubt include esteem to your visitor. White karahi can be arranged in a few ways, here I am sharing the foremost authentic and conventional way to create karahi in white gravy/curry. White curry masala is the most step that creates taste and aroma in karahi. You may discover this formula comparable to eatery fashion or the foremost celebrated dhaba fashion karahi.
- 4 tbsp vegetable oil
- 500 g chicken
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp green chili
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 cup yougurt
- ½ cup cream
- 1 tbsp cumin powder
Method of cooking
- In a pan , add oil, chicken and cook for a short time
- Now add salt, ginger garlic paste and cook for a short time
- Now add garam masala, black pepper, green chili, coriander powder and cook for a short time
- Now add yougurt and cook for 4-5 minutes
- Then include cream and mix it well at that point include cumin powder and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Topping it with lemon pieces, garnished ginger and cut green chilies.
- Your chicken white karhai is ready to serve.
- Serve it with chapatti.
- Enjoy it!
- Cooking time: 30 minutes
- Serve persons: 2-3
This dish is full of nutrition, Therefore it is very beneficial for child or kid’s growth.
- Calories: 330 Calories
- Proteins: 19 g (24%)
- Fat: 25 g (70%)
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!