by Muhammad Usama
You can’t envision celebrating your upbeat minutes without great nourishment and when it comes to kebabs, there’s nothing way better than savoring this dish within the bona fide way. So, why not reproduce the enchantment of this dish made by the Mughal khansamas. This Tawa Boti Kebabs are very famous in Pakistan, Mostly in famous restaurants, street foods. It is very common when Muslims celebrating their Eid that is Eid ul Azha. This famous are ready almost’s in every home after this big occasion (Eid ul Azha). I will tell you about this famous dish in very easy way, go and do follow these instructions carefully and make it.
- Beef boneless (Cut in cubes) ½ kg
- (Raw papaya paste) 2 tbs
- (Ginger garlic) crushed 2 tbs
- Lemon juice 1 tbs
- (Green chili) chopped 2 tbs
- (Red chili) powder 1 tsp
- (Cumin seeds) roasted & crushed ½ tbs
- (Turmeric powder) ½ tsp
- (Coriander powder) ½ tbs
- (Black pepper) crushed ½ tsp
- Garam masala powder ½ tsp
- (Salt) 1 tsp or to taste
- masala 1 tsp
- (Yogurt) whisked ½ cup
- Cooking oil 3-4 tbs
- (Fresh coriander) 2-3 tbs
- Cooking oil 2 tbs
- Coal for smoke
- (Fresh coriander) chopped
- Lemon juice 1-2 tbs
- In a bowl include meat, crude papaya glue, ginger garlic pulverized, lemon juice, green chilies and blend well.
- Cover and rest for 30 minutes.
- Add ruddy chili powder, cumin seeds, turmeric powder, coriander powder, dark pepper smashed, garam masala powder, salt, chaat masala, yogurt and blend well.
- Cover the dish with plastic wrapper and store for 6-8 hours or overnight in refrigerator.
- On a support brush cooking oil, include marinated meat, cover and cook for 18-20 minutes on moo flame.
- Remove the top and cook on tall fire until water dries up (15 minutes).
- Cover and cook on moo fire for 20-25 minutes.
- Now cook on tall fire until oil isolates (2-3 minutes).
- Give coal smoke for 2 minutes. –
- Garnish with new coriander, lemon juice and serve.
- Ready to serve
- Preparation Time: 1-1/2 hours
- Serving: 4 Persons
- Calories: 187 k-cal
- Fat: 3 g
- Protein: 32 g