by Usama Tariq
Besan ka halwa formula with step by step photographs. Delightful besan halwa made from gram flour, ghee, sugar and cardamom powder. I thought of sharing a fast dessert for Eid celebration on the final day of Eid. I had made besan halwa a couple of days prior, so took pics and sharing the formula presently. In truth you’ll be able make besan halwa on any happy event. You’ll offer it to the divinities or make it for your family. Let’s talk about taste in our country it is sweet dish and very famous in our country. People of Pakistan like it vey much and make it at famous festival as a sweet dish. Let’s make it simple, recipe of this sweet dish are as under.
- – Sugar ¾ Cup or to taste
- – Water ½ Cup
- – powder (Cardamom powder) 1 tsp
- – Ghee ¾ Cup
- – Gram flour sifted 2 Cups
- – Semolina ¼ Cup
- -Khoa ½ Cup
- – Pistachio 8-10
- -Almonds 8-10
Directions for making halwa
For Sheera (Syrup)
- -In pan, adding sugar and water, mix it well and cook when syrup starts thickens.
- -Add cardamom powder, mix well and set aside.
- -Take a pot, add ghee and let it melt, add gram flour and semolina, mix well and cook on moo fire for 20-25 minutes and blend well continuously.
- -Add khoa and blend well.
- -Turn off the flame, add arranged sheera and blend well.
- -Add pistachio & almonds, mix well and serve.
- Preparation Time: 50 – 60 Minutes
- Serving: 2 – 3 Persons