By Usama Tariq
Malai boti is one of the favorite dish in our country. In Lahore there are one of the best places of BBQ and also much desi food lovers in it. Malai boti is mainly made with meat and yogurt. There are really fast food lovers are held in Pakistan. This dish is not our tradition dish but people of Pakistan are really like it. This is a dish which is commonly liked among the children young and the old. In fact most of Pakistani youngsters likes spicy foods. That’s why it is famous dish in our country. Today I will tell you about its recipe in very easy way.
- Green Chili – 2 to 3
- Coriander Leaves – 2 tsp
- Spring Onion White – 2 tsp
- Chicken Boneless Cubes – ½ Kg
- Meat Tenderizer – 1 Tsp
- Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 tsp
- Yogurt – ¼ cup
- Cream (Malai) – ¼ cup
- Black Pepper Powder – ½ tsp
- White Pepper – ¼ tsp
- Whole Spice Powder (Garam Masala Powder) – ½ tsp
- Corn Flour – 1 tsp
- Salt to taste or – ½ tsp
- Lemon Juice – 2 tsp
- Butter (Melted) – 1 tsp
- Preparation Time: 15 – 20 minutes
- Marinate time: 2-3 hours
- Cooking Time: 20 – 25 minutes
- Serving: 4 – 5 Persons
Method Of Cooking
Green Chili paste
First we need to take a grinder then add Green chili, coriander leaves, and spring onion white, in it after that grind it well and set aside your paste is ready.
Make A Boneless Chicken
- Take a medium size bowl and add boneless chicken, meat tenderizer, Ginger Garlic Paste, green chili paste and mix it.
- After that add Yogurt – ¼ cup, Cream (Malai) – ¼ cup, Black Pepper Powder – ½ tsp, White Pepper – ¼ tsp, Whole Spice Powder (Garam Masala Powder) – ½ tsp, Corn Flour – 1 tsp, Salt to taste or – ½ tsp then kneed with your hands and mix it very well
- Then take a lemon juice and drop on the mixture of boneless chicken and again kneed it well and set aside (Marinate for 2 – 3 Hours).
- After marinated it add melted butter then kneed it again and mix well.
- Your Malai boti is ready to fry.
Frying Malai Boti
Take a seekh (a thin rod of steel) or stick and adjust 3 to 4 pieces of boneless chicken (malai boti) on it (apply on every seekh).
Bake at 180 C for 20-25 minutes or until its color changes into light brown.
When it is bake then your tasty Malai boti is ready to eat.
Serve it with salad and raita (yogurt).
Total Calories: 163 kcal
Total Fat: 23%
Total protein: 69%