Pakistan, India, Bangladesh – Traditional Kaleji (Liver) Handi
by Usama Tariq
Liver (Kaleji) is loaded with goodness. The equation will be extraordinary with sheep or chicken livers. If using chicken livers be fragile as they are bound to break isolated than the sheep liver. Spicy Sheep Liver – Kaleji Masala is fiery, wealthy, nutritious and bursting with flavors and can be delighted in as an appetizer or as a side dish with toasted dried up bread or rice or naan. You may well be stunned that liver is stacked with a greater number of Supplements than a few other food. It had a concentrated wellspring of Vitamin An, and stacked with supplement B12. Hold up hold up, it does’t conclusion here.. It might be a wellspring of tall quality Protein, best wellsprings of Folate and fantastically usable edge of Press. It is additionally the foremost extraordinary wellspring of cooper, and has takes after of zinc and chromium.
- (Mutton liver) cubes ½ kg
- (Vinegar) 1 tbs
- (Yogurt) whisked 1/3 Cup
- Cooking oil ¼ Cup
- (Garlic) crushed 1 & ½ tbs
- (Ginger) crushed 1 tbs
- (Cumin seeds) ½ tbs
- (Tomato) chopped 2 medium
- (Red chilli powder) 1 tsp or to taste
- (Red chilli) crushed 1 tsp
- (Turmeric powder) ½ tsp
- (Coriander seeds) roasted & crushed 1 tbs
- Cream 2-3 tbs
- (Salt) ½ tsp or to taste
- Garam masala powder ½ tsp
- (Dried fenugreek leaves) 1 tbs
- (Fresh coriander) chopped 1-2 tbs
- (Green chilli) sliced
- (Ginger) julienne
- In a bowl, add lamb liver, vinegar and blend well.
- Include yogurt, mix well and marinate for 20 minutes.
- In a wok, add cooking oil, garlic, ginger and blend well.
- Include cumin seeds, mix well and sear ginger garlic until brilliant.
- Presently consolidate marinated liver, mix well and cook on medium low fire for 6-8 minutes.
- Include tomatoes and blend well.
- Include bronzed stew powder, red bean stew crushed, turmeric powder, coriander seeds, mix well, cover and cook on low fire for 4-5 minutes by at that point cook on medium fire until oil secludes.
- Lower the flame, add cream and blend well.
- Include salt, garam masala powder, dried fenugreek gets out and blend well.
- Include unused coriander and blend well.
- Decorate with green chilli, ginger and serve.
- Fat 11 g.
- Saturated 2 g.
- Protein 17 g.
- Calories 203 k-cal
- Preparation Time: 1 to 2 hours
- Serving: 5 – 6 Persons
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!