Pakistan, India, Bangladesh – Titar Masala by Hunting
by Rubina Shaheen
Hunting in Pakistan
Hunting is like a tradition in Pakistan. Most of the hunter like to hunt the partridge because partridge is one of the tastiest hunting trend to hunt. Hunting is like a fun, most of the experts who are expert in hunting like to hunt the partridge. Partridge is the most challenging bird to hunt.
1st hunting of partridge
The very first hunting of partridge is open in 2013, 2014.
Introduction about the dish
Titar masala is one of the most famous hunting dish to eat. When you cook titar in a full of spices and curd, its taste will be unbelievable. Titar’s masala is full of nutrients and curry stuff.
- Fats: 23%
- Protein: 28%
- Carbohydrates: 32%
- Preparation time: 20 minutes
- Cooking time:45 minutes
- Total time: 1 hour and 10 minutes
- Yogurt: 1 tbs
- Garlic paste: 1 tbs
- Ginger paste: 1 tbs
- Green chili: 3
- Red chili powder: 1/2 tbs
- Salt: according to you
- Cumin seed: 1 tbs
- Coriander powder: 1 tbs
- Black pepper: 1/2 tbs
- Onion: 2
- Tomato: 1
- Take a saucepan, add oil in it with chopped onion over a medium flame.
- Add garlic and ginger paste to it and fry them more for making masala.
- After the brownish color of masala, add all the spices along with yogurt and tomatoes.
- Tomatoes must be chopped into the masala because it must be soft and mix it well.
- Now add partridge meat into the masala and add water about 1 cup for making curry and leave it on the low flame for the cook.
- Now after the cooking, your dish is ready to eat.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!