by Hania Ahmed
Mughalai handi is one of the creamiest dishes which is full of cream and dairy products. Its aroma and spices make it delicious. The topping of cream and green chilies and garlic slices will water your mouth. The creamy curry and its smooth visual property are yummy.
This is actually the healthiest dish that you cant eat more. It is made with boneless meat and white creamy curry. By its taste, you want more and more but when you cross the limit of your stomach then it must harm your health so you have to control yourself. Traditional dishes are almost special and healthy to eat. This dish is made by the inspiration of Mughals.
This dish is originated from the era of Mughals. In Pakistan, this dish is the inspiration of Mughalians.
- Preparation time : 20 minutes
- Cooking time: 30 minutes
- Total time: 50 minutes
- Fats: 80 calories
- Protein: 30 calories
- Carbohydrate : 156 calories
- Boneless mutton 1 kg
- Garlic paste 1 tbs
- Ginger paste 1 tbs
- Onion 2
- Tomato 1
- Red chilli powder 1 1/2 tbs
- Lemon juice 1 tbs
- Cream 1 pack
- Milk half cup
- Cooking oil 1 cup
- Black pepper 1 tbs
- Black salt half tbs
- Coriander 1 tbs
- Cumin seeds half tbs
- Green chillies 6 to 7 ( garnishing )
- Coriander leaves( garnishing )
- Turmeric half tbs
- Yellow color half tbs
- Yogurt ‘
- Coconut powder
- Almond powder
you must have to serve it in handi, because this is the specialty of this dish. handi looks like this
- Take a saucepan and add oil to it.
- Add ginger and garlic paste into the oil and leave it over a medium flame, fry it until it becomes light brown.
- Now add chopped onion and tomatoes in it at once and fry it more.
- Put all the spices like turmeric, coriander, red chili powder, black pepper in it, and fry it.
- Fry it more and more until onions convert into the smooth paste.
- Add cream and yogurt to it and mix it well.
- When the curry is almost cook, add all the things in it at once and fry it more.
- Cut the slices of green chilies and garlic on the other hand for garnishing.
- When the oil rises on the top, add cumin seeds to it.
- Garnish this dish with the slices of green chili and garlic slices and some cream over it.