by Ayesha Umar
What is khad
Khad is actually the jaw of an animal that is very healthy to eat. This is not a common dish of Pakistan but one of the healthiest dishes to eat. Most people are not known for this dish, but once you eat this you can’t regret eating this.
Khad of rabbit
Khad of the rabbit is the healthiest dish to eat because the rabbit is also very healthy. This is a complicated dish to cook, it needs very attention and way of method very confidently and attentively.
Doctors always recommend this rabbit meat to patients because this is very healthy to eat with full of nutrients and delicious as well. When we make khad of rabbit, its aroma and taste out of the world.
This dish is usually serve with
- Green chutney ( sauce)
- Naan or roti
- Protein 34%
- Fats 3g
- Water 61%
- Carbohydrate 17%
- Lemon juice
- Garlic paste 1tbs
- Ginger paste 1 tbs
- Onion 2
- Tomatoes 2
- Cumin seeds 1 tbs
- Turmeric half tbs
- Coriander powder 1 tbs
- Coriander leaves
- Cashew nuts
- Green chili
- Red chili powder
- Rabbit meat ( legs )
- For the marination of rabbit meat, take rabbit khad and apply garlic paste and ginger paste over it.
- Mix butter and yogurt with green chilies, red chili powder, salt, cumin seeds, coriander powder, and lemon juice.
- Make a paste and apply this over the meat nicely.
- Leave it for 5 to 6 hours.
- Take a pan and add oil to it, leave it over the medium flame until it’s heated properly.
- Now put this meat into the oil and fry it well until its color started to brown.
- For making curry, add oil into the pan.
- Chopped the onions and tomatoes into the bowl.
- Add onions (chopped) into the oil and started to fry it until its color should be light brown.
- After this add all the spices into the chopped onion.
- Add yogurt and chopped tomatoes in it and leave it over the medium flame so it started to boil and mash-up properly.
- For the preparation of green chutney, take red chilies and vinegar and soak these red chilies into the vinegar for a night.
- After that when it’s soaked properly, make a paste of red chilies.
- Take a saucepan and add oil and cumin seeds to it.
- Add that red chilies paste into the pan and stir it well to mix accurately and leave it for 15 minutes more over the medium flame.
- Add tomatoes paste and green chili paste into the pan and stir it more until it’s completely stirring.
- Now turn the flame off and green chutney is ready to cook and eat.
- Now put that fries rabbit khad into the curry that we made and cook them for more time.
- When it stir completely your dish is ready.