by Hania ahmed
Haak is the most special dish of Kashmir, Pakistan. This is one of the vegetarian recipes which is full of green leaves and has a delicious flavor. Its texture is like curry or liquid soup type which is served with boiled rice. It’s a homely and nutritious dish of Kashmir. Whenever you visit Kashmir, but you can’t complete your tour without eating this dish. It is made with the lotus stem which completes this dish. Without lotus stem, this dish is incomplete and never be the best.
This dish originated from kashmir, its kashmiri special dish.
- Knol Knol vegetable
- Mustard leaves
- Mustard oil half cup
- Baking soda
- Green chilies
- Red chili powder 1 tbs
- Salt 1 tbs
- Kashmiri spices
- Cumin seeds
- For making boiled rice, take a pan and add water to it.
- Heat it over medium heat, and add rice to it.
- Boil it for 20 to 30 minutes and add a pinch of salt to it.
- Now wash all the vegetables so that all the dust over them remove, wash them nicely to remove all the dirty stuff from them.
- Now cut all the vegetables into long slices.
- Now take a saucepan, add mustard oil to it with salt and red chili powder.
- Add asafoetida into the oil along with them.
- Mix them and add all the spices of Kashmiri special.
- Cooked it over a medium flame until its crunchiness removed, you should hold on to their green color.
- Serve it with boiled rice and garnish it with green leaves.
PREPARATION TIME: 20 MINUTES
COOKING TIME: 40 MINUTES
CUISINE: ASIAN, PAKISTANI, KASHMIRI