Pakistan, India, Bangladesh – Fish Kabab
by Rubina Shaheen
Enjoy your fish in the winter season is the most enjoyable thing. Everyone on every occasion in winter likes to eat fish at any cost. There are many special fish shops famous in Pakistan. Some of the people like fish fry, fish tikka, fish masala, fish curry, and fish pakora as well. So the topic of my article is fish kabab. Fish kabab is the tastiest kabab, we can enjoy in winters. Most of the doctors advise the patients in winters to eat fish every day, it makes them healthy and prevents coldness.
- Fish kabab
- Fish curry
- Fish masala
- Fish fry
- Fish pakora
- Preparation time: 20 minutes
- Cooking time: 45 minutes
- Total time: 1 hour and 10 minutes
- Fat: 13g
- Protein: 34g
- Carbohydrates: 22g
- Garlic paste
- Ginger paste
- Cumin seeds: 1 tbs
- Coriander powder: 1 tbs
- Salt: according to taste
- Red chili powder: 1 tbs
- Green chilies: 3
- Black pepper: 1/2 tbs
- Lemon: 2
- Vinegar: 1 tbs
- Bread crumbs
- First thing is to clean the fish neat and clean.
- Now put the salt and ginger and garlic paste on it.
- Now in the saucepan, add fish and vinegar and lemon juice.
- Cover it for 2 to 3 hours.
- When its taste reaches its depth, then separate the mixture.
- Add all the spices to the fish, like coriander powder, cumin seeds, salt, red chili powder, green chili, black pepper.
- Now make the round-shaped kababs.
- Apply the egg on it and bread crumbs.
- Now fry the fish into the deep oil. And your fish kababs are ready to eat.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!