by Hania Ahmed
Besan ki mithai is the special, unique and best mithai to eat in winters. This is the cheapest dish t make in winter and definitely the tastiest mithai. You can make it at home actually according to your taste. Its taste is like heaven so you can’t control yourself to eat this but remember that you just take 2 to 3 pieces with tea not more than this.
BESAN KI MITHAI
We can eat this tea at a tea time. According to my taste, this is the most flavor
This mithai is originated from the inland and Pakistan’s grand parents. They made it for the first time and then everyone like it till now.
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 20 minutes
- Total time: 30 minutes
This is the easiest mithai to make at home.
- Take a pan, add oil in it.
- Now add besan in it.
- Fry it until its color changes to brown
- Add butter and sugar in it.
- Now move it with the chamcha again and again until its totally melted into a smooth texture.
- Now add all the dry fruits in it.
- Take out the better in the large straight shape pan.
- Leave it to set for 2,3 hours.
- After this time your mithai is ready.
- Now you can eat this with eat.