By Usama Tariq
As we know that the month of Ramadan is a Holy month for Muslims in all over the world. But some food lovers are searching many recipe’s for Iftaar (is the time where all Muslims eating after they spending almost whole day in fasting) but i have more delicious recipe of delicious beef Keema box Patti this is a very simple recipe and people loved it to eat. In Pakistan we it a whole year this is our evening dish and we loved it and about Asia, in Asia like India, Bangladesh people eat almost every day. It is box like Patti which recipe’s are as under. You also can make it by follow steps given under the introduction paragraph.
- 1/2 kg Chicken Mince
- 1 cup Cream
- 2 tsp – Oil
- 1 tsp – Green Chilies (chopped)
- 1 tsp – Red Chili Flakes
- 1/4 cup Green Onion
- Salt to Taste
- 1/4 Coriander (Chopped)
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1/2 cup Capsicum (chopped)
- 1/2 cup Bell Pepper (chopped)
- 1/2 tsp White Pepper Powder
- 1 pack Samosa Patti
Making Mixture (Mash) for Box Patti:
- Heat oil in a pan then add chicken mince and cook for 8 minutes.
- Then add green chilies, red chili flakes, oregano, white pepper, salt to taste and mix it well.
- Then add capsicum, bell pepper, cream and cook for 6 to 8 minutes almost
- Lastly add green onion, coriander, mix it well.
- Your mixture is ready.
- Take 2 samosa Patti and make plus (+) sign and add the filling in center with your mixture.
- Fold it like a parcel and blind it with flour paste.
- Heat oil in another pan and deep fry these keema parcels until light golden brown.
- your tasty keema parcels are ready to serve.
- You can eat it with Tomato Ketchup or Chatni etc.
Total Time Required:
- Preparation time: 15-20 minutes
- Cooking Time: 25-30 minutes
- Total time: Approximately 45-50 minutes
- Serving: 5-6 Persons.