Pakistan – Hunter Beef Sandwich
by Sana Aamir
A yummy tasty tender meat has originate from British people who invaded the subcontinent and introduced allot of dishes. Enter the hunter beef exit all other treats. It takes time to prepare but when tender beef is prepared can store it for weeks in your freezer and used this meat in sandwiches.
It is a popular dish of Pakistan. Everyone liked to eat this sandwich. A real knockout, this one! It is mostly popular after Eid-ul-Adha. Hunter beef is so delicious and spicy and the part of Pakistani local cuisine.
The taste of hunter beef is different and it is used in sandwiches and as well as eaten separately. The taste of it depends upon tenderness of meat. I am going to share you the recipe how to make tender hunter beef sandwich which is very yummy and beneficial for health too. It is a good source of vitamin B12. For making the delicious sandwich you have to follow this recipe.
- Hunter beef slices fried in little oil
- Bread slices
- Cucumber cuts in few slices
- Salad leaves
- Mustard paste
Method to prepare the hunter beef sandwich:-
- First of all fry the meat in fry pan on medium flame.
- Cut the slices in half and toast them slightly.
- First put salad leaves on bread slice then put fried meat, mustard paste.
- Top it with tomato and cucumber slices and then cover this with another bread slice.
- Cut the sandwich from center and serve it with French fries.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!