by Muhammad Usama
The first adaptation of the serving of mixed greens was designed within the 1860s by a cook of Belgian root. Serving of mixed greens may be a traditional salad dish in Pakistan cooking, which is additionally popular in other post-Soviet nations, numerous European nations, Iran, Israel, Mongolia and also all through Latin America. It is very famous salad dish in all over the world. There are many places in Pakistan where this Russian Salad are sell and many peoples purchase it because of its taste. Here is the recipe of delicious salad in very easy way that you can make it at your own home or for any functions or serve it in front of your guests as a sweet dish. The recipe are as following:
- Potatoes (Cubes) – 2-3
- Carrot (Cubes) – 1-2
- Peas – ½ cup
- Mayonnaise – ½ cup
- Cream – 4 tsp
- Caster Sugar – 1 tsp (Optional)
- Salt – ¼ tsp
- Black pepper Powder – ¼ tsp
- Pineapple Chunks – ½ cup
- Apple (Cubes) – 1 cup
- Corn Boiled – ½ Cup
- Raisins – 2-3 tsp
- Walnuts – 2-3 tsp
Method of Cooking
- Take a water in a frying pan and bring it to boil.
- Add potato cubes, carrot cubes and peas in boiling water.
- Boil until vegetable are tender (4 – 5 minutes)
- Chilled water in a bowl and the vegetables for 10 minutes, strain and set aside.
- Take another bowl and add Mayonnaise, cream, caster sugar (if you want optional), salt, black pepper powder and after all add vegetables in it and mix it well.
- After mixing it well add some ingredients like pineapple chunks, Apple, boiled corns,
- Raisins and walnuts.
- After putting all ingredients mixing it really well until cream and mayonnaise are totally spread.
- Your sweet Russian salad are ready to eat.
- Preparation time: 25 – 30 minutes
- Serving: 2 persons
- Calories: 273 kcal
- Fat: 29%
- Protein: 6%