Pakistan – Delicious Mutton Hareesa
by Usama Tariq
Hareesa is inferred from the verb Harasa) which implies to pound or to squash. They take note that the wheat was staying to the foot of the cauldrons. Holy person Gregory prompted, “Harekh! Blend it!” In this way, the title of the dish, harissa, came from the saint’s possess words. Harissa has been advertised as a charity feast ever since. It is very famous in Pakistan Specially 2 cities Lahore and Karachi. Hareesa is the only dish which we make it on special day like Eid, Easter or any special function. The main ingredients of this dish is beef.
Now I will explains below that how to make it in an easiest way.
- 4 tsp – Cooking Oil
- 2 tsp – Ginger Garlic Paste
- 500 gm – K&N’s Boneless Chicken
- Salt – (As Needed)
- 8 – Green Chilies (Chopped)
- 1 tsp – Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp – Black Pepper
- 3 tsp – Red Chili Powder
- 2 tsp – Coriander Powder
- 3 Cup – Water (Chicken Tender)
- 1 Cup – Wheat Grains (soaked)
- ½ Cup – Soaked Rice (soaked)
- 1 Cup – Green Lentils (soaked)
- 2 Liter – Water 2 Cubes of K&N’s Stock
- 1/2 Cup – butter
- ½ tsp – Cumin
- ½ Cup – Ground Spinach
- Lemons, Green coriander (As Needed for Garnishing)
Steps for Making Hareesa
- Include cooking in a skillet, at that point include ginger garlic glue & broil it for a while
- At that point include K&N’s boneless chicken in this browned glue & cook until it delicate by including salt, green chilies, turmeric powder, dark pepper powder, ruddy chili powder, coriander powder, & water.
- Presently Shred this cooked chicken
- Take another cooking container. Include wheat grains, doused rice, green lentils, water, K&N’s Stock, & cook until delicate. Pound it well and put the cooked chicken in this pounded mixture.
- Now time for Tarka: Include butter, cumin, and ground spinach in a dish and sear it for whereas at that point put this within the blend which we have prepared above.
- Hareesa is prepared to serve. Serve it with chapatti.
- Utilize Lemon cuts, green coriander and green chilies for embellishing.
- Preparation/Cooking Time: 45 Minutes
- Serving: 6-8 persons
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!