by Robecca Adnan
Daal Mash Keema is a dish which has its origin from the Indian subcontinent and this dish was associated with the Mughals. Daal Mash is called white Lentil is a kind of bean that is grown in the southern part of Asia. Daal Mash is used as a major ingredient in Indian as well as in Pakistani cuisine for preparing healthy diet. This daal is one of the richest sources of proteins and Vitamin B. The most important is this that this daal is also rich in fiber, which makes it easy to digest. It also helps to reduce cholesterol and improves cardiovascular health. Today I have decided to prepare Daal Mash by mixing it with mince (Mutton) that will increase its taste and make it delicious and healthiest.
As for many days I have not share any recipe that’s why I was thinking that I must share something thing new here that’s why today I had a great idea for recipe that is a Daal Mash keema (White Lentils with mince). This idea comes to my mind because I want to share the healthiest and delicious recipe. It is a delicious Pakistani dish which is made with mince (Mutton) and white lentils but in this recipe mince is used for different taste and quality. This dish can be served with chappati in lunch or in dinner. The recipe which I have shared below is easy to cook and best in taste. One thing should be done with great care is that proper inclusion of ingredients in the right quantity should be ensured for getting the best taste then this Daal Mash Keema recipe is most amazing and delicious.
There three stage of this recipe 1st Stage is Boil the Daal Mash 2nd Stage Cooking the Keema and 3rd Stage Mix the Boiled Daal and Keema.
- Keema (Mutton Minced) 500 grams
- Daal Mash (White Lentils) 200 grams
- Yogurt ½ cup
- Salt ½ tsp
- Black Pepper powder ½ tsp
- Red pepper powder ½ tsp
- Cumin ½ tsp
- Coriander poweder ½ tsp
- Oil ½ cup
- Ginger paste ½ tsp
- Garlic Paste ½ tsp
- Water 2 cup
- Onion 2 chopped
- Coriander leaves
- Gram masala powder ½ tsp
- Green Chili chopped 3
- Tomato 2 chopped
- Turmeric powder 1/3 tsp
- 1 lemon in 2 pieces
- Ginger slice ½ tsp for garnishing
- Green Chile slice 1
1st Stage ( Boil the Daal)
- First of all wash the Daal Mash and take a bowl put the water in the Bowl
- Then put the Daal mash in the Bowl for 01 hours
- After one hour take a pan put a cup of water in it and put it on the medium flame
- And put the Daal Mash in it and wait for 10 minutes and within 10 minutes almost daal Mash will boiled.
2nd Stage ( Cooking Keema)
- Take a kadai put oil in it and keep it on the flame
- Put onion in it and wait till it turned into Golden Brown
- When onion turned golden brown put Garlic Paste and Ginger Paste in it and wait for one minute.
- Put the keema and yogurt in it and wait for 5 minutes
- Add salt, red pepper, black pepper, Turmeric powder, tomato and wait for 05 minutes
- After 05 minutes put cumin and coriander in it
- Put a cup of water in it and wait for 10-12 minutes and keep the flame medium
- After 10-12 minutes put the Garam Masala and green chili in it and wait for 2 minutes
- After 2 minutes keema is ready.
3rd Stage (Mixed the Boiled Daal and Keema)
- Take kadai put cooked keema in it
- Add boiled Daal Mash in it and mix well
- And sprinkle some water in it and covered it and keep the flame low and wait for 5-7 minutes
- After 5-7 minutes put pour the coriander leaves, ginger slice, green chili and lemon on it
- Delicious Daal Mash Keema is ready to serve.
Delicious Daal Mash Keem
Now the Delicious Daal Mash Keema is ready. You can serve it with Chappati in lunch or dinner. Here is given below the title the picture of Delicious Daal Mash Keema so let’s enjoy this with your family:-